ONES Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You should totally read this.

2 posters

Go down

You should totally read this. Empty You should totally read this.

Post  PATDlove123 Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:51 pm

I am here to express my love for Brendon Urie :]

I found a website with 4208439028 adorable pictures of him.
I manage to fall in love with PATD randomly. I won't like them much, then I'll love them. Currently, I love them oh sooo much ♥️
Sooo,
This is about PATD in its entirety. I know Nick wants the whole forum to be about The Hush Sound[lmaooo], but I think we should have one little post about Panic At The Disco, because we all know how amazing they are Very Happy

Now you may discuss anything to do with Panic At The Disco. Starting Now.

Yay.

Oh,btw, if you don't know about PATD(which by now, everyoneknows...), it consists of:
Brendon Urie [vocals, guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, piano, accordion]
[George]Ryan Ross III [guitar, vocals]
Spencer Smith [drums, percussion]
Jon Walker [bass guitar, guitar, keyboards, vocals]

They were founded in Las Vegas, Nevada. Spencer and Ryan originally had their own band, and then 2 of the members quit and one of the quitters found Brendon, who is extremely talented, because he knows how to play quite a few instruments. Brendon was originally backup, but his voice was kickass, so he became lead instead of Ryan. Poor Ryan :[. Pete Wentz found them when they managed to pass their demo onto him, and signed them to Fueled By Ramen and Decaydance. Their debut CD is titled A Fever You Can't Sweat Out,released in September 27, 2005. They did a world tour, then went into hiding for a bit to write their second CD, Pretty.Odd., released March 25, 2008. Then they came back, and the world rejoiced :]. They did a spring tour for the new(and happy) album. They completely changed their sound from dark to stuff like The Beatles. In October 2008 they released their Halloween song, It's Almost Halloween. Brendon and Spencer did some stuff with FOB earlier, though. Brendon also featured in an musical album called Razia's Shadow:A musical, which was released by Forgive Durden and FBR.Brendon played Pallis, one of the princes of the city of Darkness. Urie is featured as lead vocals of "Nearly Witches" credited to the band The Paul Revere Jumpsuit Apparatus on the Citizens FOB Mixtape released as part of a viral marketing campaign spearheaded by Fall Out Boy with help from other Decaydance Records bands. The most recently did a CD called Live In Chicago, which has a DVD of them performing and a CD with their live songs, and the DVD also has some extra features about the band's tour life.

Okay then, I think that's enough for now. I'll do individual profiles for the band members later, because they're just that awesome :]
I wrote this whole thing[well, most of it] myself, so please anyone, you can move it to another topic, but don't change it.
I'm too tired now, so I'll put more stuff up tomorrow.
...I feel a little obsessive.
Anyways, if you have questions about the band ask me, because I like researching them often :]
PATDlove123
PATDlove123

http://www.myspace.com/berthaneeshanobatron

Back to top Go down

You should totally read this. Empty Re: You should totally read this.

Post  Docomodake Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Totally not creepy at all.
Docomodake
Docomodake
Admin

https://theonesbrigade.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PATDlove123 Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:00 pm

I know right :]

That's what I thought after I wrote it.

lmao.
PATDlove123
PATDlove123

http://www.myspace.com/berthaneeshanobatron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum